Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I bought you a new camera

Well, I bought me one really, but I will be using it to put pictures for you to see here. This time its a "pocket" camera so I'll be more inclined to have it with me at odd times. Here is my first ever picture taken with it last Thursday night ( and untampered with). On the Bridge between Windsor and Eton showing Windsor castle on the skyline. The camera was rested on a wooden handrail which is what you can see.

Then near home at our local pond showing two pictures taken from the same spot at either end of the zoom, again unadjusted.

3 comments:

Adam said...

And what camera is it? The results look pretty good.

Vallypee said...

Lovely, Neil. I'd also like to know what it is! You don't often get that clarity with a zoom lens on a pocket camera.

nb.bobcat said...

Well thank you very much. I look forward to more pictures from you!