Monday, November 09, 2015

Lewis is at it again

Cor, these Oxford students don’t half jog a long way.  We just watched an episode of Lewis where a student pops out of her Oxford college for a quick run and gets murdered by the canal.   I wonder if you can spot where it is.  Here Lewis and Hathaway walk along towards where the body was found.  Apologies for the blurry picture.

lewis 1

Over on the far bank through the bridge is the garden of a canalside pub, and it definitely ain’t anywhere within a short jog from Oxford.  This next picture gives away the game completely if you know the area.

lewis 2

DI Lewis, as often happens, is some way off his “Oxford City police” patch.

Now you can show off your canal knowledge and tell me where it is.  I have a private bet on who gets it first.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Looks to me like Uxbridge Boat Centre.

Carol said...

I agree with Adam, we were there on Tuesday!

Marilyn, nb Waka Huia said...

That crane looks like the one that lifted Waka Huia's stern out of the water back in June - I say Uxbridge Boat Centre, but only because Adam and Carol jogged my memory ... Cheers, Marilyn

Vallypee said...

Always a risk for film makers, that. Someone always knows where the location really is, but they have to film where they are given permission, so sometimes it's a risk the have to take! :)